Instruments for Sale
The new FLYMASTER VARIO SD is the perfect instrument for leisure pilots, and features the new high sensitivity ULTRASENSE variometer.
!NEW LOWER PRICE!
The VARIO-SD is a totally new instrument re-engineered from the top instruments of the Flymaster range, from which it inherits the new architecture, including for example the new tougher body and almost unbreakable screen set-up.
As with the other products of the SD range, the VARIO-SD allows pilots to design their own multiple screens, with the free FLYMASTER DESIGNER app software.
With the user friendly DESIGNER, every pilot can enjoy designing any screen he wants, each with the data he wants, placed where he wants, in the size he wants!
No more complaints about small figures: everyone can set them to their preferred size!
The structural design of the VARIO casing makes it far sturdier than the previous VARIO and provides high strength protection of the screen against scratches and breaking.
The Flymaster VARIO-SD "won't miss a thermal" in leisure and cross-country flights, ensuring the best value for money on the market.
- High contrast, high resolution display (320x240)
- High sensitivity ULTRASENSE variometer (resolution of 0.01 m/s)
- Next to climb indicator;
- "Data Logger" with capacity for up to 200 flight hours recorded at 1 position/second,
- Wireless interface for connection of air-speed probe, temperature probes, etc.
- Li-ion rechargeable battery (up to 30 hours of flight).
JDC SKYWATCH EOLE 1 Windmetre
JDC SKYWATCH EOLE 1 Anemometer with 54mm omni-directional impeller!
The JDC Skywatch® Eole 1 features a large and easy-to-read display, and polyethylene protection foam, making it comfortable to hold. Ideal for paraglider and hang glider pilots to determine exact wind speed.
The Skywatch® Eole 1 has a 54mm impeller that measures wind strength without worrying about exact alignment of the instrument. The Skywatch® Eole is powered by two replaceable AA batteries. The display is made up 99.9 at the 10th of a unit, then to the unit. The aluminium base with a thread allows it to be mounted on a tripod.
1. Instant windspeed
2. Maximum windspeed
3. Average windspeed (3s to 24h)
• Precision Swiss-made instrument with multi-directional cups
• Weatherproof - Waterproof - floats
• 2 AA batteries (included)
• Protective cap for the impeller
• Aluminium base plate for tripod attachment (1/4")
Dimensions : ø65mm x 155mm
Weight : 235 grammes