We are based in The Highlands, Loch Ness, Scotland.
Contact us to see which dates are available and which course suits you.
We will contact you the night before your course after checking the weather.
Turn up by 10 am on the day of course at the location we arrange with you.
Further directions and times for meeting will be supplied on completion of a booking.
What to Bring
- General outdoor walking wear - no shorts please
- Sturdy boots with good ankle support
- Sunglasses and sun cream (hot days)
- Midge Spray (Summer Days)
- Packed lunch and drinks (no alcohol please!)
- Several layers - it can get cold high up
- Please follow the country code, keep gates shut etc
- Sorry no dogs
- There are no facilities out on the hill!